Editage Perfectionist Award for Researchers
|Cactus Communications K.K., which provides English editing and translation services, honors a research achievement in natural science from non-English native countries. The prize is worth US$840 to the winner.|
|Article Types||Research Article, Clinical Research Article|
|Eligibility Criteria||Any researcher who has submitted a paper(s) to SPP after using the editing and translation services offered by any company is eligible to apply. The paper must be unpublished and original.|
|Prizes||A testimonial and 840US$ reward|
|Duration||Open from January 28, 2015 until we receive 30 valid nominations.|
|Selection||Cactus Communications K.K. will make selection based on the record of downloads, PVs, and UU.|
Cactus Communications K.K.
Under its Editage brand, Cactus Communications provides author support services, which offer English editing, academic translation, publication support services, and author training.
·Author learning portal
·Follow us on: twitter / facebook
Agreement for “Editage Perfectionist Award for Researchers”
1. Cactus Communications K.K. which provides English editing and translation services, establishes an academic award expecting to see the development of natural science in non-English native countries. They awards the works/researchers that highly contributed the field.
2. Corresponding or first authors who have submitted their articles to an academic journal “Science Postprint” will be nominated as long as the following qualifications are met.
Corresponding or first authors of works in natural sciences which have used English editing service are qualified. The works should be accepted and published on Science Postprint.
3. A corresponding or first author will be praised and given a testimonial and prize money of one 100,000JPY (= 840US$) as an extra prize.
3-2. A work out of thirty Science Postprint publications that applied for this award (from here on, nominated work) would be praised.
3-3. Basically, a corresponding or first author will be praised. If the author refused the award, the author’s research institution would be eligible. If the research institution refused, Cactus Communications K.K. Award Selection Committee will search for eligible candidates sequentially.
4. Award appliers should notify Science Postprint about their application when they submit their works via web submission form of the academic journal “Science Postprint.” Occasionally, the Editorial Office of Science Postprint might nominate a submitted article for the prize if it had not been applied.
5. Receiving of application will be closed when nominated works come up to thirty, and the selection starts. Publications later than January 15 2015 are qualified.
6. Selection Committee is established under Cactus Communications K.K.
Selection of a prizewinner
7. Cactus Communications K.K. is responsible for selecting awardees. The record of downloads, PVs, and UU are considered.
8. Cactus Communications K.K. is responsible for selecting awardees. The record of downloads, PVs, and UU are considered.
Abolishment of the agreement
9. Abolishment of this agreement is conducted according to the resolution of the Committee.