Call for nomination for “[La Belle Vie, Inc.] Science Postprint Academic Award for Researches on Environment and Health”
|La Belle Vie, Inc. honors research achievements in epidemiology. The prize is worth up to US$1,900 to the winner.|
|Fields||In the field of epidemiology that are targeted for animals including human or plants|
|Article Types||Research Article, Clinical Trial Artcle|
|Eligible nominees||Works should be unpublished and original works that are accepted and published on Science Postprint.|
|Prizes||A testimonial and up to 200,000 JPY (about US$1,900) reward|
|Selection period||Publications that are published after May 1st 2014 are qualified. Selection starts each time when nominated works come up to thirty.|
|Selection||La Belle Vie, Inc. is responsible for selecting awardees. Works with a great potential in industrial application would be highly valuable.|
|La Belle Vie, Inc. is devoted to preventive medicine. One of their services is nutritional examination. They hope to contribute to the healthcare, constructing academic award to prize researchers on related fields.|
La Belle Vie, Inc.
Agreement for “[La Belle Vie, Inc.] Science Postprint Academic Award for Researches on Environment and Health”
1. La Belle Vie, Inc. establishes an academic award expecting to see the development in animals as well as human and plants epidemiology that has great concern with environmental issues.
2. Corresponding or first authors who have submitted their articles to an academic journal “Science Postprint” will be nominated as long as the following qualifications are met.
Works in epidemiology that are targeted for animals including human or plants. The corresponding or first authors are qualified. The works should also be accepted and published on Science Postprint.
3. Corresponding or first authors will be praised and given a testimonial and a sum of money as an extra prize. The amount of money is determined by La Belle Vie, Inc., depending on the research importance, and the maximum will be 200,000JPY.
3-2. Each one work out of thirty recent publications on Science Postprint would be praised. In addition to this normal selection, the selection committee might give special praise for some works.
3-3. Basically, corresponding or first authors will be praised. If they refused the award, their research institution would be eligible. If a research institution refused, La Belle Vie, Inc. Award Selection Committee will search for eligible candidates sequentially.
4. Award appliers should submit their works to academic journal “Science Postprint.” On submission form, award appliers need to declare their application to the award. However, the Editorial Office of Science Postprint might nominate a submitted article for the prize if it had not been applied.
5. Selection starts each time when nominated works come up to thirty. Publications later than May 1st 2014 are qualified.
6. Selection Committee is established under La Belle Vie, Inc.
Selection of a prizewinner
7. LLa Belle Vie, Inc. Selection Committee is responsible for selecting awardees.
8. The winners are announced on an academic journal “Science Postprint,” and the testimonial will be sent to them by an email or a mail. The prize money will be sent to the awardees’ bank account, but the charges that required for money transfer or postage fee will be deducted.
Abolishment of the agreement
9. Abolishment of this agreement is conducted according to the resolution of the Committee.