CAN Co., Ltd. honors you for your research achievements in Oriental Medicine. The prize is worth US$1,900 to the winner.
CAN Co., Ltd., devoted to the development of the manipulative therapy and alternative medicine by educating Judo Therapist or Bonesetter and Acupuncture and moxibustion therapist and by operating stores of that kind, has established an award to encourage researchers in Oriental medicine and facilitate practical realization of the findings.
|Fields||Oriental Medicine (Chinese medicine, Chinese medical science, Acupuncture and moxibustion, Manipulative treatment, Massage and other related fields)|
|Article Types||Research Article, Clinical Trial|
|Eligible nominees||Every researchers in the fields of Clinical Oriental Medicine is welcomed.|
|Prizes||200,000 yen (about US$1,900) reward and testimonial|
|Winners||not more than one person a year.|
|Qualifications||Nominees should publish articles on Science Postprint from Dec. 20th 2013 to Dec. 19th 2014. This entry period will be prolonged until the number of applications is 50, if applications are below 50.|
|Selection criteria||All published articles should be left to the CAN Co., Ltd. Selection Committee of Clinical Oriental Medicine Academic Award.|
|A research with high practicability in clinical research field of Oriental Medicine would be highly valuable.|
CAN Co., Ltd.
CAN Clinical Oriental Medicine Academic Award Agreements.
1. To establish an Academic Award to encourage researchers in the fields of clinical treatment in Oriental Medicine by assessing the merit of their papers.
2. A corresponding author who has posted their article in the following fields to an academic journal “Science Postprint” will be nominated.
[Fields and Qualifications]
Research Article and Clinical Trial related to clinical treatment in the fields of Oriental Medicine.
3-1. Prizewinner will be given a testimonial and a sum of money as an extra prize.
3-2. This award is for an excellent article or a corresponding author of it not more than one person a year.
3-3. Basically, a corresponding author will be nominated. If he or she refused the award, his or her research institution would be eligible. If a research institution refused, the CAN Co., Ltd. Selection Committee of Clinical Oriental Medicine Academic Award would search for eligible candidates sequentially.
4. Previous notice for this application is needed on an entry form, when appliers post papers on an academic journal “Science Postprint”. The Editorial Office of Science Postprint might nominate a submitted article for the prize if it had not been applied.
5. One calendar year (starts from 2014). Note that the selection would not start until the numbers of applications will reach 50. If a paper submitted after the selection had started, it will be nominated in the next period.
6-1. the CAN Co., Ltd. Selection Committee of Clinical Oriental Medicine Academic Award will be established for the selection.
6-2. Committee members shall be commissioned by CAN Co., Ltd and the chairman of the committee named by CAN Co., Ltd every year.
Selection of a prizewinner)
7. The prizewinner will be decided by the CAN Co., Ltd. Selection Committee of Clinical Oriental Medicine Academic Award.
8. A research with high practicability in clinical research field of Oriental Medicine would be highly valuable.
Commendation for a prizewinner)
9. A prize winner will be announced by an academic journal “Science Postprint”. A testimonial will be mailed and the stimulation fund will be transferred to the winner’s bank account. Postage, bank transfer fee or foreign-exchange fee for remittance will be deducted from the prize.
Abolishment of the agreement)
10. Abolishment of this agreement is conducted according to the resolution of the board of directors.