Call for nomination for “Leave a Nest Grant” as the Science Postprint Award
|Leave a Nest Co., Ltd. honors Asian and African scientists for their research achievements. The prize is worth US$1,900 to the winner.|
|Fields||Not limited to any fields as long as the manuscript has a great potential in industrial application|
|Article Types||Research Article, Clinical Trial Artcle|
|Eligible nominees||The first or corresponding author should be Asian, African or South American nationals. His/Her work should also be accepted and published on Science Postprint.|
|Prizes||A testimonial and 200,000 yen (about US$1,900) reward|
|Selection period||Entries are being accepted from February 1st 2014. Selection starts each time when nominated works come up to twenty.|
|Selection||Leave a Nest Co., Ltd. is responsible for selecting awardees. Works with a great potential in industrial application would be highly valuable.|
|Leave a Nest Co., Ltd. is offering various services concerning the fields of science. They deal with everything from science education to supporting researchers. Collaborating with General Healthcare Inc., the publisher of Science Postprint, they have established an award to encourage researchers in Asian and African scientists, expecting science expansion in Asian and African countries.|
Leave a Nest Co., Ltd
Agreement for “Leave a Nest Grant as the Science Postprint Award”
1. To establish an award to praise scientists that present works with great potential in industrial application, expecting the science expansion in Asian and African countries.
2. Corresponding or first authors who have submitted their articles to an academic journal “Science Postprint” will be nominated as long as the following qualifications are met.
Works of which the first or corresponding authors are Asian, African or South American nationals. They should also be accepted and published on Science Postprint.
3. Corresponding or first authors will be praised and given a testimonial and a sum of money as an extra prize.
3-2. Each one work out of twenty recent publications on Science Postprint would be praised. Previous entry when they are submitted is required.
3-3. Basically, corresponding or first authors will be praised. If they refused the award, their research institution would be eligible. If a research institution refused, Leave a Nest Co., Ltd. Award Selection Committee will search for eligible candidates sequentially.
4. Previous application is required in a submission form, when appliers submit their works to an academic journal “Science Postprint.” The Editorial Office of Science Postprint might nominate a submitted article for the prize if it had not been applied.
5. Selection starts each time when nominated works come up to twenty. Entries are accepted from February 1st 2014.
6. Selection Committee is established under Leave a Nest Co., Ltd.
Selection of a prizewinner
7. Leave a Nest Co., Ltd. is responsible for selecting awardees.
8. The winners are announced on an academic journal “Science Postprint,” and the testimonial will be sent to them by an email or a mail. The prize money will be sent to the awardees’ bank account, but the charges that required for money transfer or postage fee will be deducted.
Abolishment of the agreement
9. Abolishment of this agreement is conducted according to the resolution of the board of directors.